Stamping

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Card Choices

My husband needed quite a stack of cards to send to the volunteers he supervises through his work in a state prison.  These are the designs I made for him to mail.
This first card uses a retired snowflake set along with the snowflakes embossing folder and the stick on rhinestones.  Again I'm using ribbon from my stash.

This card doesn't have much stamping, but uses the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder which I love, love, love!  The colors used are soft suede on the bottom, cherry cobbler on the top and always artichoke for the punched scallop.  This is my favorite of the three designs he sent out.

This Dasher stamp makes it so easy to create quick and easy Christmas cards.  The reindeer is stamped with chocolate chip ink on whisper white cardstock and then layered on always artichoke and real red.  The read red was embossed using Petals-a-Plenty folder because the flowers remind me of poinsettias.


No comments:

Post a Comment